Saturday, May 16, 2009

這個故事告訴我們什麼 ? 不能盡信報紙, 更不能盡信維基?..

Mr Shane Fitzgerald, 22, a final-year student studying sociology and economics at University College Dublin, told the newspaper he placed the quote on the website as an experiment when doing research on globalisation.

He quoted Oscar-winning composer Jarre as saying,

'One could say my life itself has been one long soundtrack. Music was my life, music brought me to life, and music is how I will be remembered long after I leave this life.

'When I die there will be a final waltz playing in my head, that only I can hear.'

The quote was posted on Wikipedia shortly after Jarre's death and later appeared in obituaries in major British, Indian and Australian newspapers.

http://www.straitstimes.com/Breaking%2BNews/World/Story/STIStory_373439.html


No comments: