Saturday, August 22, 2009

天上的星星

記得小王子最後是怎樣的離開地球嗎 ?

"You understand . . . it is too far. I cannot carry this body with me. It is too heavy."

I said nothing.

"But it will be like an old abandoned shell. There is nothing sad about old shells . . ."

I said nothing.

He was a little discouraged. But he made one more effort:

"You know, it will be very nice. I, too, shall look at the stars. All the stars will be wells with a rusty pulley. All the stars will pour out fresh water for me to drink . . ."

I said nothing.

"That will be so amusing! You will have five hundred million little bells, and I shall have five hundred million springs of fresh water . . .

And he too said nothing more, because he was crying . . .

"Here it is. Let me go on by myself."...Le Petit Prince

他說他的身體將會成一個被拋掉的軀殼, 太重了, 不能帶它返回"老家".

毒蛇在他身上咬了一口, 小王子就此輕輕的揮手, 離開了地球, 回到他的小星球的是, 脫離了舊殼的生命 - 他的靈魂.

每次看到這裡, 心裡滿是傷感, 但正如小王子說, 不用為了一個被拋棄的舊軀殼而傷心.

原來早在我的少年時代, 他從遠方而來告訴我, 死亡就是那樣...

記起了, 明白了, 將來, 我也是那樣, 離開舊殼的靈魂將在宇宙銀河飛揚.


延伸閱讀: pemasky.2006


No comments: