Thursday, May 7, 2009

The Monk who sold his Ferrari - Robin Sharma

"No matter what happened to you in your life, you have the capacity to choose your response to it. When you form the habit of searching for the positive in every circumstances, your life will move in its highest dimensions."

"The secret of happiness is simple:

Find out what you truly love to do and then direct all of your energy towards doing it.

If you study the happiest, healthiest, most satisfied people of our world, you will see that each and every one of them has found their passion in life, and then spent their days pursuing it.

This calling is almost always one that, in some way, serves others. Once you are concentrating your mind power and energy on a pursuit that you love, abundance flows into your life, and all your desires are fulfilled with ease and grace".

1 comment:

Ruth Tam said...

Someone lent this book to me before. I like it until I find out the story of his soul searching is not true. Even though I think it's a good way of packaging and presenting his ideas, I still feel like being cheated.

I agree with his ideas.